Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 16, 2012

Lucy's Crab SHACK...

The store just got in this new fabric!!! I had to start playing with it right away!!
We have a new quilt pattern that looks like a Quilt right out of "Pottery Barn" !
Here are the pieces:




I will be teaching a workshop at Whim-so-doodle in August on how to applique and piece a quilt square.  We will make at least one of these squares in class and then I will discuss further finishing ideas.
Class Dates:  Tues. Aug. 14 6-8 Pm
Or                     Weds. Aug. 15 4-6pm
Cost:  $18   includes all materials......call to reserve a spot....727-827-4911
I decided to go ahead and make the quilt....it is in the process.....and I am liking the look!!
I also wanted to make a quilt with more "white" in it.  White seems to make the quilt more modern.  The white also makes all the other colors pop out.  I used one layer cake for the top....and I have some leftover pieces that are screaming....."banner"!!! :-)
Stop by the store to check out our new fabrics....And come see the Store's new look....."keep on SEWING"....


ciao,
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment